DD3515 on 1.8k in 2G Eclipse Build **NEW VIDEO**

that a clean set up and a clean car props man. nice decision on the Kinetic instead of the cap.

from what i understood from reading about caps on here for example like that song you played was constant bass the cap would have discharge all of the power and would be trying to recharge while the song was still going and could result in increased voltage drop which could lead to a fried amp or messed up equipment. so basically on the long drawn out bass the cap is kind of a choke point.

Oh and that shot of the mirror flex was awesome it looked crazy lol

looks good man i can imagine how it sounds in person. that eclipse looks good too

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Nice looking eclipse bud!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Looks like it could use a little more port area. DD's are known to LOVE big port. I try to run 20-24 Sq In per CF with 35 an 95 series

Alpine F1 Status

DD CS6.5 x2 Front Stage

DD 9512H

DD M4a @ 2 ohm

DD S2b @ 8 ohm per channel

I run high ohn loads for MASSIVE headroom and cleaner SQ

270amp alt

D2400 up front

D3100 x2 batter in back

Looks like it could use a little more port area. DD's are known to LOVE big port. I try to run 20-24 Sq In per CF with 35 an 95 series

Thanks, ill keep that in mind if I rebuild!

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

• 2 weeks later...

geez i bet your back tires wear out fast as hell.. bc looks like the camber is wayyy off..

my last car was lowerd and the tires set like that..ate thru tires every 3months so i ended up selling the car before i could get a camber kit..

also GREAT choice on loosing the cap.. they r basically worthless..

that battery will do 10000 times better thana cap could ever dream of lol..

also with the optima upfront..the optima generally has A lower resting voltage than the kinetik does..so the kinetik will always be down from where it usually sits.. like my shuriken batteries i had would rest at 12.9 for days n days..and the optima will sit at 12.5 12.6.. so u might wanna switch the optima out for better..

also u got the "BIG 3" done?

Nice car bro !:drinks:

It sits really low !

good move : switching the cap for a second (goo) battery !

how do you like your system ?

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived