well i own two limited edition slim 360's and i haven't had issues with them. i own the gears of war 3 and halo reach models, are you sure it isn't something going on with newegg and the shipping?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i have a friend with the Gears of War 3 one and it works just fine... if you want another xbox that is...

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

hey dont feel bad....i got mw3 (the game) and my xbox rrod on me 1 week later.... 2 days before my birthday..... yay me.... i have no warranty. im without an xbox now til i can afford one lol

anyways good luck with microsoft.

they suck

i hate microsoft.....but im not going into my rant against them

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

hey dont feel bad....i got mw3 (the game) and my xbox rrod on me 1 week later.... 2 days before my birthday..... yay me.... i have no warranty. im without an xbox now til i can afford one lol

they suck

are you out of the 3 year warranty?

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

well i own two limited edition slim 360's and i haven't had issues with them. i own the gears of war 3 and halo reach models, are you sure it isn't something going on with newegg and the shipping?

thats actually what i was thinking. thus if i really do decide to get another one it will be threw a gamestop. at least i know people there and they will work with me if anything happens.

they suck

are you out of the 3 year warranty?

and no it is brand new literally took it out of its wrapping not 2 hours before it started malfunctioning.

i really do hate ps3 a few of my buddies have them. i just dont like the controller or the OS of it. also i dont like there platform style and their online is iffy at best. plus i will be competing on live so i need an 360.

i really do hate ps3 a few of my buddies have them. i just dont like the controller or the OS of it. also i dont like there platform style and their online is iffy at best. plus i will be competing on live so i need an 360.

i have a halo reach one with a 320gb in it i was trying to get rid of if you cant get better luck with the mw3 one. but yeah i would try gamestop if you can because you never know what can happen in shipping or if it was defective to start

Edited by bass_stalker

yea see that would be great if i liked halo no trying to dis anyone but i just dont really care for third person. but the shipping thing is funny cause i was thinking maybe when the over night it and its in the plane its not under correct pressure or something that is causing the drive to malfunction. or UPS throws shit around maybe they keep breaking it?

peepwall.gif

Make the switch.............................................................. Sony is calling your name ehh.gif It has proven itself as a much more powerful and less defective platform.

pardon.gif

except for online play. not quite as popular ;)

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.