Well i've seen a few people who want to borrow someones DD-1. I understand not wanting to buy one and I also understand not wanting to lend it to someone. So while i couldn't sleep because my build was bugging me I had a brilliant idea (; IF you wanted to borrow someones dd-1, say you send them $125 dollars. (I think thats what the dd-1 cost, can't remember) anyways if you gave them the 125 set ur gains and what not and then send it back, that person then in return sends you back 95 dollars or whatever. so the renter is making money but still gets his DD-1 back. U have to trust them kinda because if they dont return it then they lose there cash and the person can just buy a new dd-1. No one is really gonna buy a used dd-1 full price. Just my little dumb idea! lets hear what you think. :drinks:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Not a bad idea but not sure many people will go for it ya know

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

If I had know this I would have rented from ya

Haha i dont have one! its just an idea i had for people.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I like it. Its only fair lol id give someone $30 any day to make sure I'm not clipping :)

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

if you have 125 or so to give someone as collateral for it. then why not just buy one, then you have one FOREVER. hahaha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Yea I agree why not just buy one? I've seen a few people selling them already saying they don't need them anymore. But id rather have it and not need it then need it and not have one

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Well some people dont have the cash right then for one. or maybe dont need one forever. haha it was just an idea

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif