How Long Does Shipping Take?

taken from ***:

"On the SSD, and Q series you are looking at a 2-3 business day build time once payment has cleared. On the BL and BTL series of subs there is a 3-5 business day build time. Once we have received payment and the building process begins you will be emailed a tracking number via UPS (Quantum View). It Will say something to the extent of "Billing information received". This means that a tracking number has been assigned to your order, but it has not left the facility left. Please note that the delivery date noted in the email is assumed for same day pick up and is not correct. This will be updated once UPS picks it up and the tracking information will change to "In transit" with the correct estimated delivery date."

i likes me some audio stuff...

taken from ***:

"On the SSD, and Q series you are looking at a 2-3 business day build time once payment has cleared. On the BL and BTL series of subs there is a 3-5 business day build time. Once we have received payment and the building process begins you will be emailed a tracking number via UPS (Quantum View). It Will say something to the extent of "Billing information received". This means that a tracking number has been assigned to your order, but it has not left the facility left. Please note that the delivery date noted in the email is assumed for same day pick up and is not correct. This will be updated once UPS picks it up and the tracking information will change to "In transit" with the correct estimated delivery date."

Oh thats cool thanks. So im looking to get it within a week to a week and a half. Ok thank you for your help. Any idea where Fi's wearhouse is located?

Nevada.

Oh so im deffintally looking for my making the subs and shipping to be around a week and a half. Should be an early week like 8-10 days im thinking. Thanks again. Does it come with any insurance or anything on the shipping of them? I hate seeing everyone with subs being shipped and they get brutally damaged.