Prototype Diablo Audio 2500's * LAST 1 EVER *

Another one sold. Another one your missing out on if your thinking of getting one ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Shipping out 2 more. Anyone else before I run down to drop them in the mail?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

To be honest, I haven't had to cut any deals on them. I've sold a good number of them and have had more then a few people who have purchased one, come back for more. I have been giving a little bit of a break on a pair as shipping a pair has been more cost effective then 1 each.

• 1 month later...

Final 2 for sale. I'll give it a few days for my friends on SMD to pick up before I update my post over on CACO where they will for sure be snatched up quick.

Gone!

All PM's replied to. Lets see these go to a good home.

All PM's replied too for the tire kickers ;)

Not looking for trades right now as what I'm interested in ain't gonna be something y'all got laying around. ;)

As requested pics of the last 2.

044-5.jpg

043-7.jpg

Archived