Second Skin Audio

Polycarbonate Or Acrylic

for a window of only 9 in height i would go 1/2 inch 1 inch is real extreme for a window.....save some major money and go 1/2

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

for a window of only 9 in height i would go 1/2 inch 1 inch is real extreme for a window.....save some major money and go 1/2

Yeah Ill def save some money going thinner...thats Why I wanted to see what would work. So I shouldnt have any problem with 1/2? also I was reading about the polycarbonate lexan.....it was saying its stronger than acrylic. Should I go 1/2 Polycarbonate or just stick with acrylic?

thats going to be really hard to cutout fyi i would just stick with a window it would give it more support

?? It'll be a window still. If I use 3/4 plexi I just have to cut the size of the plexi out of the box and it'll fit right in there flush. Then Ill use some strips of wood on the inside and screw/glue them so its about an inch on the plexi and on the mdf to support the plexi. also screw the plexi from the outside to those strips of wood. Thats the only way I figured it'd work. Anyother suggestions?