Sonic Electronix

Well I am will be learning the skills for building first and how to do so. I have seen it through watching multiple vids and researching but want to learn myself just to see if I can do it. The misses seems to really be backing me up on it and wants to help in any way possible. :good: With great support and love and well research and parts I believe I can get something together by starting off building customs with various parts to see what I can do. I will be looking around also for used tools from woofer builders so I will have any tools needed to do this. I will pick various parts from forums that will work together and I will begin building and testing. As said before I will look for used tools so I can pull together what I will need for building and testing too. All I really have is old stereos and amplifiers to test with. This is just a dream and well it may not go anywhere but I have got to keep believing. I want this to get going if I have the skills so if something does so happen to Rick then I can remember him not only by the team dbs name but the dbs audio name. I will also still use the logo he created for the team as the logo for the equipment. But this could take a very long time since I am just going to be learning to build and seeing what the building is all about.

Yes this will probably all fail but I will try anyway.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

I myself have had this dream and a dream of opening a shop here in my town just bc the closest car audio shops around me are rip offs but like some in here I don't know much I feel I do but I don't feel like

the having a law suit lol. Or another dream is starting a team but most of the guys around me are little punks that are into getting into trouble all the time. I don't need that crap around me as I am a huge (5 kids and a wife) family man

Sounds good man :drinks: Good luck with it.

One thing though... there already is a dbs audio, to avoid maybe getting sued and shit in the future =@

http://www.dbsaudio.com/

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Sounds good man :drinks: Good luck with it.

One thing though... there already is a dbs audio, to avoid maybe getting sued and shit in the future =@

http://www.dbsaudio.com/

Thats easy, just make it dbs car audio, and it probably won't mean the same thing. Iirc dbs is driven by sound? I dont think there would be a conflict there, maybe though...

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Jay im sure you could be a great help. Team support ftw! Oh yea update people. Ill begin purchasing parts this week. Thanks for that ill have to begin pulling ideas for a new name. Wont be givin myself a name until it takes off anyway. Learn and start building then if it takes off ill get a name.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Only advise I can give you is to do what YOU want. Don't let others influence you into a direction you don't see fit for your dream. And mack sure your supply chains fully understand this as well. Good luck, put me down for a pair of 12's when they come off the production line.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)