Jump to content

Which Jessisa Is Hotter?


  

86 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Jessica Is Hotter?



Recommended Posts

Posted

Alba for sure. Hot, young, Latin. As good as it gets :)

Jessica Simpson was pretty hot > at her thinnest (and even so, was always borderline too thick for my taste).... + considering she's as white as I am (which I don't really care for either) but the cutest part about her is that "butt" chin that somebody else mentioned, they didn't like ;)

In any case, if "anybody here" wouldn't hit any one of these girls, if they had the chance, they would have to be quite ghey ;) LOL

Fish

Posted

Biel. She gets hotter every movie I see her in. And she's not as hoe-ish as Alba is, I like to break 'em in, not wait my turn in the train. :shrug:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...