Hey everyone!

I have been thinking of getting a bike for a few years now, and last night was the night it finally happened.

I was originally going to get something smaller, like a 400, but then i was thinking of the woman, as well as i'll want to take longer trips and this will be more comfortable on the county roads/highways..

Its just about winter here so I wont be able to ride it until spring, but that doesn't mean I can't detail the heck out of it as well as make sure its running in tip-top shape.

However, it made it cheaper and there were much more to choose from vs. buying one in spring.

The bike is a 1983 Yamaha Maxim 750, with 14,304miles on it.

Everything looks to be in great shape, it runs smooth, shifts smooth, and it looks pretty good too :good:

I took the front fender and side covers off to clean them in my dorm, as the buddy whose garage i am storing it in doesent have a heater or good lighting..

Oh! and I will get some better pics tomorrow, I finally got my gf's dslr to take some pictures with vs the crappy phone picture. I'll be working on cleaning the bike over winter so i'll post pics of the progress here.

I'm just freakin STOKED! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

The luggage rack and back rest is going to be coming off too.

photo-2.jpg

When all is said and done, I'm going for this - clean and classy.

http://p1.bikepics.com/2006%5C08%5C06%5Cbikepics-649135-full.jpg

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

IMG_6790.jpg

p1010253j.jpg

IMG00007-20101004-1535.jpg

Little motivation for ya ;)

Great bikes here. We used to keep one around the bike shop to sell to people to learn to ride on, then let them trade it back in when they got ready for a newer/bigger bike. Probably 70k on it right now and still running like a champ.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Here's some better pics - i took the side covers and front fender off for cleaning, as well as a couple other trim pieces.

DSC_1218.jpg

DSC_1228.jpg

DSC_1229.jpg

DSC_1239.jpg

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

IMG_6790.jpg

Little motivation for ya ;)

Great bikes here. We used to keep one around the bike shop to sell to people to learn to ride on, then let them trade it back in when they got ready for a newer/bigger bike. Probably 70k on it right now and still running like a champ.

is that the same model? ive been debating trying to get a bike because of how much cheaper they are.