I love to lie in order to make people like me

specs on those batts, *power..?* i cant really make out the rest.

and two 4 ga. equals about 4-3, 1 ga.

going by the rule

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

This is the system in my Cougar...

Kicker ZX1000.1D - (2) Kicker 12" L5s

2011-03-18141506.jpg

2011-03-18141442.jpg

2011-03-18141432.jpg

Vehicle: 1999 Nissan Sentra GXE 4-Dr

Head Unit: Alpine CDA-9852

Front Stage: Kicker DS6.5s w/ (4) Power Acoustik NB.4s - Rear Stage: (4) JVC 5-Way 6x9s

Sub Stage: (2) 12" Lanzar OptiDrive 1232s - Custom Ported Enclosure: 6.81cuft Tuned @ 32Hz

Sub Amp: (1) Kicker KX2500.1D - Highs Amp: AutoTek AT-1200.4

Processors: Clarion EQ-746 & Clarion MCD-360

Wiring: Install Bay 1/0 Gauge ( Including Big 3 Upgrade )

Batteries: (3) EverStart Maxx's ( 750 CCA ) 1 In Front & 2 In Back

DJ's Audio Installation

This is the system in my Chevy Caprice:

... Kicker zx2500 - (2) Kicker 15L7s

( If you need the picture of the amp - I can't do that for you also... )

2011-03-24131508.jpg

2011-03-24131608.jpg

In the background is my 94 honda accord

Front Stage: Kicker DS6.5s w/ (4) Power Acoustik NB.4s - Rear Stage: (4) JVC 5-Way 6x9s

Sub Stage: (2) 12" Lanzar OptiDrive 1232s - Custom Ported Enclosure: 6.81cuft Tuned @ 32Hz

DJ's Audio Installation

u mad bro?

so u just 1/2 fast all this shit in ur car...what the diff. with the so called other people car u work on

and im so calling bullshit on the 150 non seal trunk system till u can show me the video of that shit

till then all the stuff u say is nothing but bullshit :shrug:

have a good day

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Mad? Naw, I'm far from mad... What's the point of getting mad.

... And To his/her their own...

It's about 3 or 4 individuals that have successfully did 150s in a trunk...

... So (F) what you talkin' about... it can be BS to you - but that's the mark i've set to reach... & it will be reached.

... Thanks to everyone's positive and negative advice, feedback, etc.

DJ's Audio Installation

also i gotta say...147 from a non seald off trunk.. using a 80 amp alt that ur only getting 40 50 amps from and a regualr crap battery in the back on a 2500.1.....

im going with other guys thats a false statement...maybe on the AC meter..

and 150 from a trunk just by making some "mods"....right right

i bet ur very high 130db range MAYBE low 40s

This thread is major fail dude. You are seriously noob status, your running lead acids in your trunk, using bits of 4 gauge for a SAZ-3500D, your boxes are barely noob level. Especially the L5 box. You need to take a seat, and wonder around this site for a while. You WILL learn a lot because its obvious you don't know much.

Fuck Hydrogen, have you ever seen a wetcell blow up!?! Wetcells do not like being recharged and discharged rapidly like yours is with that big ol kicker amp. Not to mention it looks old and well used and your voltage is probably dropping to stupid low voltages. Its a bomb sitting back there, I've had several batts blow up on me. A battery in my boat blew up in my face, along with another regular car batt I was having load tested at the local shop. I was covered in acid! I had a brand new Optima Yellow top straight from Advance Autoparts blow up due to a manufacturers defect, also right by me! Batteries are super loud when they go and damn they make a boom. Battery acid is the worst to clean up, and lucky for me didn't burn me at all. Get that shit out of your trunk, sit down and do some loitering around the site. Your "professional installs" will start to transform into something worth having and looking at bro.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I call BS on that score bro. I don't believe it at all.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I never said I was going to reach 150 without sealing my trunk...

... But I'm attempting to hit 150 without facing my subs towards the cabin.

And I haven't been in the 130s or low 40s since 2007 - That was with a sealed enclosure at that...

... I'm 147-148 * I already said whenever the next Test & Tune is around here - I'm going to record it, same setup - everything, nothing added... * - Maybe a 150amp Alt will be added, that's the biggest I can go w/o having to do work on my motor...

... So if y'all are calling bullshit - then so be it... If I had a Termlab i could use, I would show... But unfortunately I don't.

Also as I explained, this is a daily driver - if that was a twice in a million score, then it was just that... But I know what I hit, what was seen, and what was read...

... As far as my enclosures go - I don't see anything wrong with them... Because I don't like carpet? I have a few pieces that aren't perfectly lined? ( That's due to my jigsaw - I just recently got another table saw ) -

... If I did use carpet, you could see any flaws, but I just don't like carpet on my enclosures... So that's just " it is what it is "...

... Regardless of a few cuts not being perfect, all my enclosures sound wonderful... I'm not a fan or Aero ports - They just remind me of cheap bandpass prefab box with the plexiglass front... #MyOpinion - I know they don't take up as much airspace within the box & that you have the option of actually extending the tube... But I just don't like them.. #ToHisTheirOwn

... On the Acid Lead Battery topic - that's what's working best for me at this moment... I looked into the Xstatic Batcaps and XS Bats, I'm leaning towards those... the BatCap4000 seems promising... But them I know " Ram Design " has the BatCap2000 look-a-likes - I'm looking into those also - 4 would be nice...

... So thanks for everyone's bashing and constructive criticism - I'm taking everything into consideration, but I'm far from " Noob Status " - I've done quite well thus far...

OAN: BTW - Everyone makes mods ... so what's your point in saying that?

DJ's Audio Installation

5c0fd186.jpg

DJ's Audio Installation

Archived