RMS Dissapointment.

I just said Fuck It...thanks to derrick, I found another BTL motor, and just bought it today. Gonna order two new recones next week! Two BTL's walled in a focus...this is gonna be wack!

i have a pretty small car too, I love my btls, although i have N2s but ya it gets pretty violent im sure youll love it

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Where can I get it, and how much does it cost?

Just order the glue straight from Fi when you order your recone!

They use a really nice ca glue and meets military spec for use, one of the better glues I have used. I buy it in bulk from the same supplier as Fi/AA.

You can get it in a few different size bottles. 2oz bottle should be good for a single 18inch recone or two 12s depending on how heavy you go on the glue.

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=154eddde76d1dc8/shopdata/0080_Recones/0030_Recone+Extras/product_overview.shopscript

Thanks for the help guys...I was extremely happy when I got this BTL, but it was used and had seen better days. So, being it was older, i didn't give a shit about clipping and overpowering...being it was a dual 1, i ran it at .5 ohms and clipped like hell when I demo'd. It hit, but sounded like shit, and eventually blew up. But thats what I wanted...a reason to spend more money. But, like I said...derrick found me another motor for sale...I bought it yesterday. After xmas, I'm gonna order two recones...I want 18's, but don't know if i'm gonna have the room.

mivtCK.png

Glad you chose the btl they get lower then the hdc3 and lower sounds louder/better

Shows how much you know doesn't it. :-/

OP. I'm in the same boat as you atm. Lol.

Going from 1 18" on an M3a to 2 18"s on an M3a. I probably will hear a little gain in loudness as I am dropping the ohm load too. But the biggest gain will come from another amp.

Archived