Sundown Audio

I'm doing my build right now. running both amps at .5 1 amp to each sub in a single chamber box. Should I strap them together? If so how do I do it?

I believe its called a daisy chain? idk but shouldnt be too hard, but i only have one saz3000 so not really sure how to do it.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

I'm doing my build right now. running both amps at .5 1 amp to each sub in a single chamber box. Should I strap them together? If so how do I do it?

I believe its called a daisy chain? idk but shouldnt be too hard, but i only have one saz3000 so not really sure how to do it.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

wow, what a pointless reply..

its called strapping, not daisy chain. but what youll do is run your rca signal to the master, then run the signal from that amp using the BR OUT rca jack and connect it the the BR IN on the slave. then connect the negative speaker terminals on the master to the negative speaker terminals on the slave. the positive speaker connections on the master are the new positive speaker terminals and the positive speaker terminals on the slave are the new negative speaker terminals. I would strap then to simplify tuning.

its in the manual how to strap them and i wouldnt recommend strapping at .5 ohm your final load for a strapped pair should be 2ohm especially if you dont have any experience strapping amps in the past

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged