swapping out factory speakers

IMO no the sound quality is sub par at best and that isn't really the best deal because those same speakers purchased from Sonic's would amount to $62.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i'd probably do the precision power ones mentioned above. or the rockfords. i've heard good things about those too.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Do you need/want the 6x9's also? There was one guy on here with a Colorado that used the cadence 6.5's and he liked them.

Just 6.5 Crunch Compnents

Thing that worries me about these is the TIIIINY Crossover that comes with these. Looks like they just put a capacitor in a casing a solder the wires on.

Cadence 6.5 http://www.audiosavings.com/products/6.5-and-6.75-Car-Speakers/CADENCE-CS2.65K-6.5%E2%80%9D-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-480-WATT-PAIR/CS2.65K.aspx

these are about $10 more.

Edited by Lbox88

PPI > Cadence

EDIT: looks like sonicelectronix has better prices and variety on 6x9. Either get a 2way or 3 way but nothing more. Don't need/no use for any gay shit like this:

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/6x9-Car-Speakers/2-PYLE-PLG69.8-8-WAY-6x9-500-WATT-250-RMS-CAR-SPEAKERS/PLG69.8.aspx

Edited by Lbox88