Second Skin Audio

What is the best daily driver?

I am looking for a new daily driver. I want something around 1000-1500 watts just because I have stock electric, but my truck is a diesel so I have some power to play with. Just looking for something new maybe 1 15" or 2 12's. What do you guys think? Thanks.

Current Set-up:

* Two 12" Kicker Cvx's in a custom box tuned to 34 hertz

* Mb Quart onyx 1500.1d pushing my Kickers at 1 ohm

* Jvc Headunit

* Kicker Ks68 door speakers

* All 4 gauge wire

Ok sorry about that I mean what are some opinions on subs you guys have had or heard about?

Current Set-up:

* Jvc Headunit

* All 4 gauge wire

a bit more thought should have went into that like , whats your budget, how many watts are you gonna be running , how much space do you want to sacrifice, and are you going to upgrade in the future. i wouldnt be woried about what the best is , but more what is best for you. :)

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

well for a cheap daily driver in that wattage range i'm thinking a couple SA 12's, Obsidian 12's, or Skar 12's.

i noticed you said you have a truck though. you sure you have room for 12's or a 15?

what are your enclosure plans?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

True. Well I have a F250 and I am throwing the box on top of the seat I will get a box built when I find the sub I actually want. I have an Mb quart 1500 watt amp but will upgrade that if need be. Also money wise I don't want to go crazy but will spend some. I have had an Audio que hdc3 15" that sub I liked but don't know if I want another or something different. I honestly want like 1000-1500 watts because I dont know when I will upgrade my electrical.

Current Set-up:

* Jvc Headunit

* All 4 gauge wire

Yes I have 2 12" cvx's in there now but want something different. I take up like half or more of the backseat I had a pretty big box in there before so I know I can fit it just a matter of what. Enclosure wise probably a kurf port or a local guy I know does some nice bandpass boxes I am not sure yet. Depending on the sub honestly.

Current Set-up:

* Jvc Headunit

* All 4 gauge wire

i personally don't like setting boxes in the back seat. they usually aren't secured in any way so if you get in an accident, it could be bad. that's just food for thought i guess since it's your truck.

if it were me, i'd probably do a couple of SA-12's. very nice subs.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.