Im in lake point utah right now....but this is my route every week twice lol cali to denver..steve andi talked were going to leave cali few days earlier and stop by shops and meet some people between cali-denver

Lol dude i will be so pissed if you guys stop in utah and i cant drive to the shop ur going to! i cant wait till im 16

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

This is a work in progress right now if it does happen it'll happen summer time sometime the weather out here is nasty winter time so u guys will know in advance if it goes through

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

This is a work in progress right now if it does happen it'll happen summer time sometime the weather out here is nasty winter time so u guys will know in advance if it goes through

Sweet!!! I had a dream last night that Mr Meade came out and demo'd at Saltaire. I guess I shouldn't be on the internetz before going to bed LOL. Seriously though this gives me something great to look forward to, I would make damn certain not to miss that kind of opportunity :yahoo:

no you're a towell

99 Isuzu Vehicross FTW

DC 5K (would like to be 7.5K)

DC 350.4

(2X) SOLOX 18s WALL 17 CUBES

(3X) XS D3100'S REAR / (1X) D3400 FRONT

Kenwood Excelon flip-out w/rear view and navi

Singer Alt FTW

TOO LAZY TO LOG BUILD, MAYBE TOMORROW

Lol same dude. I'm gettin 7mpg and I'd still pay to drive up there an see!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

i never said he would be bringing the tahoe lol where do u expect him to put it his back pocket? lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Uh yeah it was just a dream lol! Wifey says she'd like a Cali trip come spring tho, just trying to not let winter get me down at this point. I'll be pissed if I die without ever meeting Mr Meade

no you're a towell

99 Isuzu Vehicross FTW

DC 350.4

Singer Alt FTW

And if you're in pleasant grove you'd better buy your sunday beer on saturday lol

no you're a towell

99 Isuzu Vehicross FTW

DC 350.4

Singer Alt FTW