Firefighters let house burn over $75 fee

Still doesn't take away from the fact the priorities are in the wrong areas. The insurance companies also play a part here. (If) you have insurance, they could pay this fee for you. This is a yearly recurring fee and what if you paid this for 10 years and one year you lost your job and cannot afford, then your house catches fire? Do they stand by and watch it burn? Two things here: People should vote on this (if they haven't) and instead of not putting the fire out, do your job and then put a lien on the property. This way, it covers for them not paying, allows you to still make your money, and the people may still recovers some stuff. It isn't the house or land that matters, but the personal belongings inside the house. Again, too many this or thats, but I find it odd these guys could just stand buy and watch.

^^^I like your thinking here

mivtCK.png

its always about money money money. what ever happened to helping someone just because it was the right thing to do. money isnt everything and ppl need to learn that.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

This happen about 25min north of me, and yea its BS! County Firefighters here are volunteers and only do what they are told i feel bad for them having to watch it burn down

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz