UnderLoK Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 I have heard NOTHING but good reviews on all of daytons product, I am going to be using Dayton Woofer drivers for when I make my home setup. And that's crazy fast shipping you guys got. Also, holy shit those tweets are huge!!!! These arent even the big series super tweets they have the 350s are even bigger lol. Rob jump on them dude at 28 bucks per you cant go wrong... and if anyone want to order some stuff i have a 5 dollar coupon good through january 4th of orders over 98 bucks haha and ya nate i was looking for tracking number and boom it was already sitting at my shop They had them on sale for like $12 I think on Black Friday or maybe I was drunk I was thinking those with some of the 4"'s and a boat load of the Vifa's or some ST's, still dunno yet have till spring to figure that out If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Hellbound Train Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Always liked the look of those mids.
lem43606 Posted December 8, 2011 Author Report Posted December 8, 2011 I have heard NOTHING but good reviews on all of daytons product, I am going to be using Dayton Woofer drivers for when I make my home setup. And that's crazy fast shipping you guys got. Also, holy shit those tweets are huge!!!! These arent even the big series super tweets they have the 350s are even bigger lol. Rob jump on them dude at 28 bucks per you cant go wrong... and if anyone want to order some stuff i have a 5 dollar coupon good through january 4th of orders over 98 bucks haha and ya nate i was looking for tracking number and boom it was already sitting at my shop They had them on sale for like $12 I think on Black Friday or maybe I was drunk I was thinking those with some of the 4"'s and a boat load of the Vifa's or some ST's, still dunno yet have till spring to figure that out They probably did have them that cheap... i was too busy working on black friday 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
kbsmoker Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 PE has always impressed me with shipping. i love that place well you, nate, and i all live one state surrounding where it ships from but its still stupid fast I'm only 45min from their show room but yeah I love that place too. I order by 3pm I get the next day by 10am www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
lem43606 Posted December 8, 2011 Author Report Posted December 8, 2011 PE has always impressed me with shipping. i love that place well you, nate, and i all live one state surrounding where it ships from but its still stupid fast I'm only 45min from their show room but yeah I love that place too. I order by 3pm I get the next day by 10am that would be convienent 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
UnderLoK Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 PE has always impressed me with shipping. i love that place well you, nate, and i all live one state surrounding where it ships from but its still stupid fast I'm only 45min from their show room but yeah I love that place too. I order by 3pm I get the next day by 10am that would be dangerous Fixed If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
lem43606 Posted December 8, 2011 Author Report Posted December 8, 2011 Right? Im broke enough as is 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
I am Poncho Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 i love my daytons, i expect you will/ do too. and nate i love how fast they ship if i order something in the morning ill usually get it the next day maybe 2. OLD BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166273-poncho-designs-trailblazer/ New car, new build coming soon...
lem43606 Posted December 9, 2011 Author Report Posted December 9, 2011 i love my daytons, i expect you will/ do too. and nate i love how fast they ship if i order something in the morning ill usually get it the next day maybe 2. poncho where you at in michigan bro? 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
I am Poncho Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 Novi OLD BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166273-poncho-designs-trailblazer/ New car, new build coming soon...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.