XS Power

Charging XS Power Batteries

• 3 months later...

Id strongly suggust stepping up to the Ctek 7002 charger, which is good for 14ah to 150ah when charging, and 14ah to 225ah when maintaining a charge. They sell for a little under $100 depending on where you buy it.

So if I have a D2400 and XP3000...

XP3000 is rated at 120Ah

and D2400 is rated at 70 aH

120+70= 190aH

Would the Ctek 7002 charger not be able to fully charge both batteries at the same time because I am over 150aH? What is the difference between maintaining a charge and charging?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Id strongly suggust stepping up to the Ctek 7002 charger, which is good for 14ah to 150ah when charging, and 14ah to 225ah when maintaining a charge. They sell for a little under $100 depending on where you buy it.

So if I have a D2400 and XP3000...

XP3000 is rated at 120Ah

and D2400 is rated at 70 aH

120+70= 190aH

Would the Ctek 7002 charger not be able to fully charge both batteries at the same time because I am over 150aH? What is the difference between maintaining a charge and charging?

Of course it will. From my experience with the ctek range for situations like yours the charger can charge both batteries connected together, but the charging process won't be as quick. I'd give each battery their own charge prior to installation for good measure though.

Audi A4 Avant

Dual 210a Alts - Spl Dynamics D6 - 2 x Fi SP4 15

Boot Install