I learned car balance on my fwd, fun times on wide open and empty roads

Next time like said stay to a empty lot or something so no one gets hurt or stuck haha

Or stick to 1,2,3,4s like i do

What do you mean stick to 1,2,3,4s?

Idk if your car is manual trans, if so what i do is... Pop the clutch, break the traction in rain or snow, let thr engine barely kiss the limiter and shift to the next gear till the wheels get traction and car bogs out... 3rd or 4th gear depending on road condition.

Thats my way of having a few seconds of fun on wet roads

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

So yeah im in someones front yard stuck on a tree.. 2:30 am no one is answerin the phone.. Tried everything to get it off the tree. Im just not sure if knocking on the persons door is the right thing to do.. I planed on getting the car off and comeing back in the morning to see what i could do about the tree.. Im sol

so this first post was kinda confusing. i was thinking somehow, you were climbing in a random persons tree and got yourself stuck up in it. so im picturing you, sitting up in a tree, stuck. on your phone, posting to SMD about it lmao. seriously had me laughing my ass off picturing that.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

:good: ....jackass. LMAO.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Usually members are getting chewed up right now this is funny as hell maybe cuz it happen to me b4 lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

So yeah im in someones front yard stuck on a tree.. 2:30 am no one is answerin the phone.. Tried everything to get it off the tree. Im just not sure if knocking on the persons door is the right thing to do.. I planed on getting the car off and comeing back in the morning to see what i could do about the tree.. Im sol

so this first post was kinda confusing. i was thinking somehow, you were climbing in a random persons tree and got yourself stuck up in it. so im picturing you, sitting up in a tree, stuck. on your phone, posting to SMD about it lmao. seriously had me laughing my ass off picturing that.

Haha nah just picture a car posted up on a tree with me inside it... Posting on smd.

Didnt Need for Speed teach you anything?, FWD cars cant drift lol.

Interesting story though.

My buddy liked to go around ebraking around corners in his Chevy Aveo, not long after that he spent a wad of cash getting his whole rear end fixed. He finally stoped and realized why i was calling him a dumbass. I told him next time he could break an axle and his whole tire could come off sending him into a car, a house, a tree or even someones child.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017