Second Skin Audio

Just got Bass Box 6 Pro

Bacy2k

Yes...when you first open it click on open design window, then click edit, then preferences....thats where you can set everything to how you want it.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I wish I had known you wanted it.

maaan, i was JUST reading the "pay it forward" thread, and saw you say you can hook people up with software. the exact thoughts were "i wonder if he could do it with BBP" lol. damn, wish i woulda known. oh well, i feel good knowing i bought it and i own it rightfully lol. now my threads gonna turn into a "can i haz too??" thread. so i guess i'll say it now, please dont clutter, and PM him. also dont want this potentially getting locked for people asking for it.

Orion, yeah, i think in the initial setup, you can choose. check the preferences. also, if you see a unit of measurement, you can just click it and it will change.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

I wish I had known you wanted it.

maaan, i was JUST reading the "pay it forward" thread, and saw you say you can hook people up with software. the exact thoughts were "i wonder if he could do it with BBP" lol. damn, wish i woulda known. oh well, i feel good knowing i bought it and i own it rightfully lol. now my threads gonna turn into a "can i haz too??" thread. so i guess i'll say it now, please dont clutter, and PM him. also dont want this potentially getting locked for people asking for it.

Orion, yeah, i think in the initial setup, you can choose. check the preferences. also, if you see a unit of measurement, you can just click it and it will change.

to honor this ill delete my post :good:

Thanks dude. Damn I feel dumb lol.

OP, just play with it. I've had it a few weeks, and I am just starting to get efficient at it.

lol, actually seems like im already helpin you haha. yeah, i got the hang of it for the most part last night (first day). i posted this before using the program. after using it, its pretty simple for the most part, and easy to pick up on. i just made the thread for asking if there were any things that people have learned that they learned with a lot of experience. things that were hard to figure out, wished they wouldve known from the beginning or something they were taught by somebody else. basically any key info that may not be so obvious or hard to pick up on. i watched the 2 vids parts express has on BBP, thats how i learned most of the stuff i did. (watched them before i bought them)

actually, one thing that im confused with/cant figure out... when plotting the design, it pops up with different lines, different colors. how do i know which colors correspond to what? i know how to change the colors, but which colors are what? how can i change those specific ones?

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

My understanding is that the different colors represent "tweaks" you make in the design, so you can see the plotted differences in the changes you make. I may be way off, but thats what I got from the tutorial videos.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

you like the word tweak, dont you? lolol. yeah, idk. guess i'll browse through the novel of a manual. im sure theres info in there that nobody on here knows haha.

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg

Start playing with it and shoot me some questions, i played with it a lot a few years ago, still have it in my computer but i rarely use it!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived