Second Skin Audio

Big Boxes Small subs

masterbusa2

So I was thinking after I get tired of my Pa fubar 15" I want to go smaller just so I can roll up with say 2 8's or a 10" and blow peoples minds, So stating that I do know I want a T-line box my dimensions are only 14 high 30 deep 30 wide, I wont start designing just yes, but I was wondering if it is possible to fit 1 8 or 1 10 in a T-line prolly gunna go with Sundown audio. Just a lil something to think about not in a hurry :D

i have a 4th order for 4 10's but it only has 2 of them now and its loud! you could consider a 4th order

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

I think that is what im going to do,, im only 17, but with my christmas money ima build a box for the 15" PA Fubar I already have cause its a monster of a sub and the box it is in right now is only 1.5cu ft made of plywood that the sub snapped in half xD I put screws in to hold it until christmas its the frankenstein box xD and the sub is touching the bottom of the box xD, but for christmas im building a 3.9 cu ft box for it :DD then that baby will pound, especially since it will be in a 97 mustang and they have crazy cabin gain anything sounds loud in it

Archived