Sonic Electronix

i think this might be my first thread on here.....but anyway, I had an idea Id like to run by you guys. right now, Im planning/building a system that has 3 pairs of components in the cabin, (mid and tweet in each door...its a 4 door...and a pair in the deck) I will most likely be putting 2 or 3 12"s in the trunk....but wanted to know if I can glass in a 8" woofer in the deck without screwin up the front soundstage. Im basically just looking to bring a little bass into the cabin. Any input is appreciated....and btw, gonna be using Memphis PR comps, Hifonics Brutus and Zeus amps, KnuKoncepts wiring, and most likely Diamond subs....but the 8" will probably be a Memphis 8.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

YOU COULD But it would have to be completely sealed from the 12's have its own amp and crossed over at seperate points than the 12's and is alot of work if your not sure what to do ... essentioally you would want to bandpass the 8. not an enclosure but with a processor like the Rockford Fosgate 360.2

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

YOU COULD But it would have to be completely sealed from the 12's have its own amp and crossed over at seperate points than the 12's and is alot of work if your not sure what to do ... essentioally you would want to bandpass the 8. not an enclosure but with a processor like the Rockford Fosgate 360.2

hhmm sounds like I would just creating more work for myself. I think Ill probably just do 3 12s in the trunk then. Thanks.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived