Sonic Electronix

Which would you rather see?

8's. Then put something over them when you give someone a demo and ask what they think you have. Then be like BAM then their faces would be like.

tumblr_lsxuv0SE851qgwdjyo1_250.gif

i say 8s cuz this guy posted this and i lol'd.

and because i like the idea of the 8s more too

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

I think you'd be able to get enough airspace raising your seat. Unfortunately I don't have pics of the box installed. Just sitting in my garage. The thing hammered though. He was running two 10" jl w3s on a jl 1000/1 v2. I'll load pics when I get home. I think you'll have plenty of room the only thing I'd change about that box is not so deep. But I did what I had to to get proper volume.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

i vote 8's. anybody can get rid of their back seat and throw anything in there. to have some nice beat and still have the seat, thats a plus. i feel like with 4 bad ass little 8s from DC or sundown, it should bump pretty nice and it would look pretty sexy too. also because of the wow factor.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

8's. Then put something over them when you give someone a demo and ask what they think you have. Then be like BAM then their faces would be like.

tumblr_lsxuv0SE851qgwdjyo1_250.gif

^^^exactly what im saying!! thats what i was like when i heard the mustang at this local show last weekend. i was like dang looks pretty good and then he started slammin i was like 20 feet away leaning against a concrete column and i felt it shaking.

and if you think about it 4 8s is 32" of cone vs 1 18" i would take the 32" over that and the 2 15s is 30" of cone (obviously lol) and like they say cone is king (somethin like that)

well whatever sub brand you choose just build a very good box and give it good power and you should be very happy with it. emphasis on the box.

If your not doing the 4 15's, I believe 2 15's would be a better choice over 4 8's. BUT, 4 8's would be cool to see

FYI: 4 8's is 200.96 sq in of cone area

2 15's is 353.25 sq in of cone area

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

If your not doing the 4 15's, I believe 2 15's would be a better choice over 4 8's. BUT, 4 8's would be cool to see

FYI: 4 8's is 200.96 sq in of cone area

2 15's is 353.25 sq in of cone area

thank you started looking that up couldnt find it

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

Archived