Sonic Electronix

Prefab - hunk of junk. Don't even consider

Custom - louder, lower, more cone control, just as much SQ as a sealed. I would go ported 9 times out of 10 unless space is a concern - they are slightly larger than their sealed counterparts.

Custom - louder, lower, more cone control, just as much SQ as a sealed. I would go ported 9 times out of 10 unless space is a concern - they are slightly larger than their sealed counterparts.

Sorry Im kind of a nub to all this audio language. My box is like wooden with some sort of thin black carpetlike stuff wrapping it all. Is this prefab?

Sorry Im kind of a nub to all this audio language. My box is like wooden with some sort of thin black carpetlike stuff wrapping it all. Is this prefab?

i think it is a pre fab got a pic?

where can i can sub specs?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Rockford+Fosgate+P1+15+Specs

4th link down. FYI - Thread-jacking isn't exactly the greatest way to make an intro to SMD. Welcome to the forum.

If you bought it in a store and there are a dozen like it - then yes. If you had it custom designed, and custom built for your specific application and sub - then no.

Prefab means pre-fabricated - it's usually a poor excuse for some manufacturers 'best fit' box good.gif