Sonic Electronix

There's a lot here to cover, many different types of ported enclosures. For me I wouldn't even consider a sealed box. Ported will be louder, lower and move more air. ...and apparently a port automatically gains you 3db <_< (not really, db gain varies)

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Just built this not too long ago for my P1 15. It's 3.35 cubes tuned to 29 hz with 20 sq in of port. It gets down for a 200watt sub. Wasn't really hard at all and the only cutting I had to do was the hole for the sub. I got the wood cut at HD for free.

100_2478.jpg

A 3dB gain and the option to tune the port to your liking..

I get about 4.5db gain over sealed around 40-50 hz

Edited by srp365

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Everybody has pretty much covered it. I say build your own as well. Home Depot can make the cuts for you and all you'd have to do is glue and screw. It's not exactly a piece of cake as it's easy to mess it up, but you will learn alot in the process and will save lots of money too.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

lol so i go and take a picture of it, but i have no idea how to even post it on this website... smh

put your pics in photobucket then copy the link from there. Click on the photo button and paste your link, done.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

lol so i go and take a picture of it, but i have no idea how to even post it on this website... smh

put your pics in photobucket then copy the link from there. Click on the photo button and paste your link, done.

Ah, damn I knew that. Havent used a forum in forever though. thanks

011.jpg

I have another picture but this one shows it as clearly as I could take a pic of. Prefab im guessing?

Yup, its prefab.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png