chicagofan Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 X2 on the HD hood 99 Suburban 2wd LS w/5.7L Alt/wire-Singer 275a w/single 4/0 power & ground Batts-D3400 (front) & 4 XP3000's (rear) HU--Pioneer 80prs Front stage-Morel CAT378/PRV 8", amps-(2) PPI P600.2's Subs & amplification still to be decided
killallblue Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 man i love this truck cant wait to see it done
99fullsizechevy Posted December 20, 2011 Author Report Posted December 20, 2011 Soo, I was walking around the truck listening for rattles that I need to fix.. Rear widows almost open on their own idk what to do about that... And I then realize I forgot to seal up the flapper things on the back of the cab.. So they are going nuts lmao!! What should I use to seal the hole if I take them out? Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
killallblue Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 on my blazer i took them odd and just put deadner on it
310_cutty Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 Build looks good so far, keep it up bro! Also: I think that some gold pear over that lime green would look Sick, ever consider it?
99fullsizechevy Posted December 20, 2011 Author Report Posted December 20, 2011 I have thought about some hold pearl, cuz it looks redicous over black too.. But I still kinda want to go with a solid gloss.. Simple yet clean.. What u guys think about a Harley orange pinstripe to break up the colors? Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
99fullsizechevy Posted December 20, 2011 Author Report Posted December 20, 2011 And how do I get them back side windows from rattling almost off the truck.. My obs with 2 dc lvl 4 18sw wasn't near this bad... Like wtf Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
99fullsizechevy Posted December 23, 2011 Author Report Posted December 23, 2011 http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/kxrider1002/1688507b.mp4 http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/kxrider1002/cf26fce9.mp4 Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
99fullsizechevy Posted December 23, 2011 Author Report Posted December 23, 2011 Now here is the rear side windows... I think I'm going to use some window silicone and seal them up.. U can hear it inside... http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/kxrider1002/fc06853a.mp4 And I braced the inside of the box better, and actually mounted it to the floor and rear of the cab Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
sounddesires Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 lookin good man...cant wait for more!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.