Jump to content

99 silverado full bumper to bumper build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Audio is put on hold for air ride..

Screw the wall concept I'm going with a blow thru

Audioques 1200ds 200 plus shipping each

6 skar vvx 15s

1 crescendo bc5500

2 kicker ds6.5 comp sets (doors)

Legacy 4 ch (was free)

4 cheap 6x9 (rear fill)

Lightning audio 2 ch (5 bucks)

Pioneer Walmart model lol

Clarion esq746

Soon to build custom triple alt bracket for three stock Alts which are temp cuz dad had two laying around in the garage. Upgrade to some 250s later

Stock battery and a o'rileys deep cycle under hood, later 2-4 3400s spare tire well and all 0ga

Truck itself

4/8 drop soon to be 5/8

Shaved tailgate

Rollpan

After system is installed ordering 2 crave no 11 22x9.5 front 24x10 back

Paint will b black bottom half and lime green top half, rims black with a full line green lip.

I have all the materials to paint and everything to do my system now I gotta find time between school and work to get some more progress

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Posted

IMAG0088.jpg

b900d22e.jpg

e37797a1.jpg

4c0d70ec.jpg

43ce97cc.jpg

56b4f853.jpg

That should be everything to catch up to the point I am at right now.. Ups is slacking, I'm still waiting on like 6-7 more orders of stuff :)

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Posted

I always thought that particular flair side truck was strange looking, but slammed makes all the difference, def looks much cooler now. Can't wait to see more pics

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3367 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...