Jump to content

chicagofan

Members
  • Posts

    38
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chicagofan

  1. Does the amp dyno accurretly test the Brazilian amps as well? I have been hearing debates between whether it does or doesn't. I am currently looking at a Taramps HD8000 & few believe it's capable of producing claimed power by the cost. I have very little knowledge of all the differences between full bridged (Korean) & half bridged (Brazilian). If possible, could someone do a amp dyno test to either prove or disprove the dyno & amps (HD8K) ability or inability?
  2. Looking good Jeff......eager to hear it when you're done.
  3. What's up everyone! My name is Chuck aka chicagofan on the forums. I'm a father of 4 daughters and enjoy car audio more than my finances will allow...LOL!!!I work for the postal service for the last 20yrs and have been on a local team (TEAM IAK)that has the values and membership which makes it like family Slowly working on a build currently for my 99 2wd Suburban. No need for a build log as I don't have enough parts or work done yet. Looking foward to ideas, suggestions, and any help from other members here. I will say that it will have alot of Sundown and XS equipment within it
  4. You said a mouthfull Skullz!! Old school FTW!! Amps and subs like...Linear Power, Soundstream, Orion, Rockford, PPI, Kicker, Vega, and the list goes on and on!!
  5. for the older guys!! I'll be 40 the 1st of Feb.
×
×
  • Create New...