You're new, so I'll give you some slack and not bust your balls too hard.

-Use spell-check please

-Create a build log in the member builds section

-Create a photobucket account to upload all your pictures to

-Take lots of pictures of all the work you do because we are picture whores here

-Use the advice people here give you: many have had experience with brands and it is best to absorb their knowledge and experiences to improve the quality of your build as well as save you money in the long run.

-If you choose to ignore everyone, the $20 you save now will end up likely costing you an extra $300+ later down the road.

When you are having problems with something with your system, many people are going to want to know what you have and what you have done as far as equipment and installation, which is why it is good to have pictures of everything so we can all help you out as best as possible.Since you are new, I will also mention that the only proper and safe way for you to set your gains on amplifiers is either with a SMD-DD1 or an oscilloscope. A DMM is not an acceptable way.

Welcome to the forum and have a good time.

frame is the chassis. Do you mean body? Weld a bolt to the frame (chassis) and bolt the cable to it. The body is a bad place to ground...

Dats why im askin, because people tell me diffrent stuff lol

if the vehicle has a frame ground to it. It has a lot of area for the current to flow over. Body panels are at best a last resort. If I am wiring a uni-body I ground to the battery to ensure a more free flowing current. Modern cars use a few spot welds and shitloads of seam sealer. If you have a welder do the bolt welded to the frame trick. We have been doing that for decades with hydraulics

I think imaa do dat, im not really worried about weldin or anythin im a welder myself so no big deal ima just get under their and grind off the chasis real good

didn't mean welding specifically i was talking about the current running threw the metal has a better connection on the frame then the chassis

Oh oh ok, well im foin the big 3 because I have a single cab chevy silverado with a blow through with 2 15 fi bls and my lights are dimmin way too mush, my voltage goes down too 9, I was planning too weld a plate on the chasis between the cab and get my capasitor and amp grounds from their because right now I have dem just too the seat bolt, will this helpp too or just by doin the big 3???

big 3 will help alot either way you look at it but i would go strait to the frame way better ground

http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/

2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor

BIG 3

Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS

RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm)

RF T400.4

RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box)

RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2

all stinger wires

200a alternator (SINGER ALT)

RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear)

KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front)

KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK)

120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt

20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black

frame is the chassis. Do you mean body? Weld a bolt to the frame (chassis) and bolt the cable to it. The body is a bad place to ground...

if the vehicle has a frame ground to it. It has a lot of area for the current to flow over. Body panels are at best a last resort. If I am wiring a uni-body I ground to the battery to ensure a more free flowing current. Modern cars use a few spot welds and shitloads of seam sealer. If you have a welder do the bolt welded to the frame trick. We have been doing that for decades with hydraulics

Alright bro, thank you Im most likely going too do dat!

Alright bro, thank you Im most likely going too do dat!

some people will use a self tapping screw, drill a hole and bolt the ground down etc, but a bolt welded to the frame WILL be your best bet and if done properly will hold on forever.