cant get decaf anymore?

Been inactive for a little while and looks like a little has changed?

had a lot going when i left my ride was dead and could not afford audio but im back again (: so still check out my toyota build its about to have some changes to it.

but back on topic cant get in decafs folder ?any help i read something bout being 18? and a supporting member ?

well i was born july 30 1993

and i read a supporting member is someone with 300+ post?

i dont know i plan to demo today with a friend any help?

Become a supporting member and you can access decafs zips , or ask to join the 18+ section. The zips are there as well. But that is were you need have more then 300 post and must be approved by n8ball I think.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

• 2 weeks later...

AAhi wish i was 18... i want me some decaf =(

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Holy fuck every day with these posts just buy a 20 dollar membership you need 1 post

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Thats the way to do it. xept i dont have credit card :/

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

I agree, just buy the member ship, It's not that much for even just the bronze membership and its such a good deal considering you can download all of Decaf's stuff AND Bigpimpin's music to.

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

look i am sorry these same post are here all the time and i am sorry to bump this one but i do not have a credit card i barely have a job and considering i have been gone for a while because of what life throws at you i am sorry for taking the simple route and asking by a post what happen. i cant become a supporting member or i would have long ago when i learned everything i did from this sight. not reason to take what you have seen and throw it on me when if you go in general question the same low knowledge ( but very important ) questions are asked daily i just wanted decaf and had no clue what was going on and was in a rush for music before i showed some friends my system.