Jump to content

BUMPINTL364's Dorm Room Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

partexpress.com the bash only ran me $170 which is a great price for such a nice amp. happy hunting!

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

BACK TO WORK!!!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!

img0326du.jpg

By toml364 at 2012-02-04

quick show on how I'm wiring the woofer and amp...

img0327ee.jpg

By toml364 at 2012-02-04

other side

img0328ne.jpg

By toml364 at 2012-02-04

glue bottle for size reference

img0329fje.jpg

By toml364 at 2012-02-04

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Sorry to bump such an old thread...but did this ever get finished?? lol

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Posted

I would also like to know

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Posted

yeah guys sorry, never took pics of the end of the build because I had to rush to finish before I had to go back to school...then things got complicated and I've been out the game for about 2 years. Anyways, I have the box I built for a trunk is currently under my bed in my dorm at college. The t-line slammed louder than the trunk box when it was in my old room, and I barely have room in my new dorm. Already gotten in a little trouble for having it up too loud and shaking ceilings and floors of the rooms under and above me, not to mention shaking the halls. Thinking about doing a new 8" setup with either an aeroported box or t-line so I can drop this 12" into my car when I get one (thinking 05-06 Grand Cherokee) and still have bass, but also want to have big power for when I live off campus over the next three years...check out the beginning of my (very slow) build for the 8" and some other goodies.

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3219 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...