20's + rims w/ mud tires?

FYI, those Nittos wear like garbage. If you're not in perfect alignment, they'll get eaten up. The TOYO muds are a much better riding, and wearing tire than the Nittos by far.

But toyos are poo, they look like all terrains to me, if i buy mud tires theyre gonna look like it. I used to run 24s on kuhmo road venture M/Ts and they wore faster than my nittos by far. Perfect alignment? I dont know about your truck by i keep my lift alignment and bearings and bushings in 98-100% great condition

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I run 20s on nitto mud grapplers. Its a pavement pounder though. Be prepared to spend some money. The bigger the rim the more they cost. I paid $456 a tire for my 37x15.50x20s

Yeah i know bro ive been looking at prices since last night...thats why im waiting on taxes...lol

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

FYI, those Nittos wear like garbage. If you're not in perfect alignment, they'll get eaten up. The TOYO muds are a much better riding, and wearing tire than the Nittos by far.

ill be looking into those TOYO's....i just threw those Nittos out there cuz those r the cheapest ones i found...lol...but thanks for the input...i dont want to b going through tires too quickly at this price...

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

i think it will look good with some mud tires on there but i mean its not like your really gonna be putting that burban off road/crawling like me and my friends put this jeep in the pic below so i dont see where it would be a issue as i would guess the most off roading would be some light state park high ways / fire roads. i think it would look good imo with the muds tho and those are 33 1250 16 on the jeep

254502_2159297741551_1219759812_2769206_2905696_n.jpg

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

267317_10150335594061469_503491468_10106293_7679410_n.jpg

this is my buddies ranger mud truck on 20s. this is before he got his 38.5's here hes still on 35s

That's a big a$$ lift....

you should see the truck that my cousin and I are building. silverado lifted 27in with 2.5ton loader axles with 56in tractor tires :) no i'm not kidding we are going to have to put it on rollers just so its short enough to get under bridges lol.

Archived