I Went Shopping Uhoh

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

2 days ago I say a drill at home depot for $50 i bought it, it was a 12v black & decker with a laser level built in. 2 days later(yesterday) i saw at wally world a Tool kit for $20 more I get a drill and a bunch of tools Black & decker too.. i bought it :) i returned the Home Depot drill got my money back. so here it is now :) drill is on charge so no pic

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

so i have all my own tools now, no need to borrow from pops anymore. i was suprised it came with soo much stuff even a studfiner.

I like black and decker, they are definitley underrated

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Don't spend the money on the dewalt. Go for the new Ryobi stuff. Much cheaper and it works rather well. I have been through way too many Dewalts, even the 24v stuff died in my posession. Due to a lack of funds since I was spending unbelievable money on tools only to have it crap out as soon as warranty was gone, I had to buy cheap. I bought 2 different Ryobi kits (1 with Hammerdrill and flashlight, and one with reg. drill, flashlight, circ saw, sawzall, vacuum and both kits had a charger and 2 bats each) and now over 3 years later they are still going with no issue. The only complaint that I have is that their batteries don't last as long as I feel that they should. That is supposed to be remedied in their new stuff with the green color theme that just came out.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Yeah, and I believe that they have some type of tie to Rigid. I was throwing that whole thing about Ryobi instead of Dewalt to Eric B since he mentioned buying Dewalt soon. I'm not trying to knock on them, I know of plenty of people who swear by Dewalt, and it looks like the newest stuff seems to hold up a lot better than the junk that I have owned from them.

BJJ20logo20resize.png