can anyone help with a problem I just had? does anyone know how to load songs FROM an iPod to the computer? I was tryin to move the iTunes folder to a larger hardrive by copying it and then deleting the other 1...i go to load the copyed version and it doesnt read it right so i stop to just restore the recycled folder of iTunes but it started to delete my music of my computer completely! i lost like 1200 songs...i stilll have all of them on my ipod though and wanted to copy those to the comp....anyone?

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

Plug in iPod, don't let iTunes sync, set Windows to show hidden folders, go to the iPod trash (it'll show up as removable drive in "MY Computer", copy that folder to your bigger hard drive, unplug iPod, open iTunes, add folder, add that folder you just copied off your iPod, and wham. All the music should be there.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Guest MegaloManiac
Plug in iPod, don't let iTunes sync, set Windows to show hidden folders, go to the iPod trash (it'll show up as removable drive in "MY Computer", copy that folder to your bigger hard drive, unplug iPod, open iTunes, add folder, add that folder you just copied off your iPod, and wham. All the music should be there.

id3 tags wont show up if you do that way.

Download the prgoram XPlay. it works it will function just like an external hard drive so you have access to the music directly with all id3tags and whatnot :)