Just had my internet service suspended by Cox

Hate to ask, but was it still seeding? :shrug:

use forced encryption in utorrent. and stop seeding after your torrent is done.

Also, directly connecting your computer to a cable modem is like fucking a hooker without a condom... a really worn out whore with white stuff still dripping out but you're not sure it's the last guy's stuff or open sores... and she doesn't care if you wanna PITB because she's hitting her pipe.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Also, directly connecting your computer to a cable modem is like fucking a hooker without a condom... a really worn out whore with white stuff still dripping out but you're not sure it's the last guy's stuff or open sores... and she doesn't care if you wanna PITB because she's hitting her pipe.

WOW, that's pretty disturbing

x2 lmao but im not very good with computers so what would you suggest to use inbetween a router? all this sniffin packets and stuff might as well be chinese to me

x2 lmao but im not very good with computers so what would you suggest to use inbetween a router? all this sniffin packets and stuff might as well be chinese to me

x3 lol thats one nasty hooker......anyway it really sucks to have all that "sniffin" i've never had a problem with my service provider "sniffin" my stuff lol

A cheapo firewall is better than nothing. You can get a router from best buy for $20.

The big way you get caught is by leaving your torrents seeding for a long time. They don't really chase you for downloading anything, it's when you're sharing it that they can get you.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Hate to ask, but was it still seeding? :shrug:

use forced encryption in utorrent. and stop seeding after your torrent is done.

Sounds like one of them jersey hookers lmao

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived