2 12" subs and amp

Weis_D-SIGNZ

Looking to buying a couple of 12" subs and i need the subs+amp to be < $250 this is the setup im looking at right now

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_27302_RE-Audio-REX12D4.html (2)

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_36673_FLI-Audio-FL1200M-F2.html (1)

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4214_Pyramid-PS12KX.html (1)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Fierce+Audio+-+12%22+Dual+Ported+Flat+Pack+Subwoofer+Enclosure/9880669.p?skuId=9880669&productCategoryId=abcat0302036&id=1218188548708 (1)

P.S. the reason i need the AC-TO-DC power inverter is because this setup will be in my room until i get my liscense. I'm only fourteen BTW.

P4230161copy.jpg

okay. First I would highly recommend that you don't post your age. (just trying to be helpful)

The subs your looking at are okay but everything else looks worthless. The amp looks like it might push 200 watts max and I've never heard of that brand. Since you don't have a car don't waste your money just to have something wait and get good quality that way when you do get a car you will have a much nicer setup. The power converter you are looking at is only rated at 10 amps so it will not work if you push more than 100 watts from it. The box is good if your going to run it in a car.

I agree with varietyguy in everything except on the fli amp fli is a great brand but their amps arnt as good as their subs go with 2 FLI Audio FU12-F1 subs and a Power Acoustik BAMF1250/2 amp it might go out of your budget a litle but it will be awesome

Edited by bubbles1215

I just saw this in the WTB section and thought, Hey I've got 2 rockford 12's and amp, and box all for sale really pretty cheap! But I know exactly where your coming from. When I was younger and couldn't drive/ didn't have a car I ended up buying those two Rockford 12's and everything....Bad idea. When I finally got my own car it wasn't enough. I recommend you save your money so you can have a nicer system when you actually do get your car...

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Yeah, saving for a couple of years will do you wonders, and there's always new stuff coming out.

If you're wanting to spend money for a sub at home though, I recommend looking at Parts Express for a crate amp, and designing/building a box yourself or you can buy a box, and screw it on with extra wood as a frame for it, but get a 1.5 cu ft ported box for that particular RE sub.

A crate amp is safer to use because it has it's own internal power source, it's built to have a clean signal, and you can simply just plug it in the wall. Plus you don't need alot of power for home use, if you feed that RE sub it's recommended power, your neighbors will hate you lol.

Oh yeah, another advice, never buy from Best Buy, they overprice alot of things, or sell you shit for the same price of something good you can get somewhere else.

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)