umm i didnt see any batteries in the video, but batts have nothing to do with the size or how many woofers you have. Its all about what kinda POWA your running

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Yes I posted yesterday, but it was removed because i posted in wrong section? So if im running say two 3000watt amps, i could just run them from the battery under the hood? Or would i need extra batteries?

hell no, youd need a High Output Alt and 2-4 big batteries

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I believe 1000 true watts takes 70 amps this information comes from my uncle. He has been a cb radio nut for a long time. the older cb's where real high wattage. He is very smart when it comes to power.

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Archived