Legacy is a very cheap brand. I wouldnt even think about that if i was you

Ok would a lanzar amp do fine?

Only if its opti-drive. I've heard they are alright. But before you go spending some money do a lot of research about it

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

How is sundown? I see alot of people running those. My dad says he can pretty much push anything out of a amp as long as its name brand. He did a 151db with one Autotek 10" and an Autotek amp. (Back in the day when Autotek was a brand that ruled the roost) Idk, it seems like everytime I talk to him about car audio he gets mad. He just says "He'll take care of it."

you need to learn a lot more before you start this. take the website that teamHT gave you and read it. If thats the response your father gives you, either tell him you want to learn about it, or teach yourself. The most basic thing about it is, when you want something bigger, you have to upgrade EVERYTHING else.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

How is sundown? I see alot of people running those. My dad says he can pretty much push anything out of a amp as long as its name brand. He did a 151db with one Autotek 10" and an Autotek amp. (Back in the day when Autotek was a brand that ruled the roost) Idk, it seems like everytime I talk to him about car audio he gets mad. He just says "He'll take care of it."

A 151db from back in the day isn't the same as a 151today. The old sensor back then was REALLY sensitive, I do over a 166 on it. lol

Try that old school Lanzar. Won't be 3000watts, but I don't think you need that much power.

Archived