Here is one of me having some fun on the on ramp to the interstate....

Damn traction control wins every time tho!

Im also working on editing video of the caddy bumping again since I fixed the L7 that I ripped the surround off of on 3 sides....

So I shall have another vid posted shortly..

th_caddiepower1.jpg

DUDE, Tool makes me speed for sure LOL gets me all pumped up and shit

btw, I'd say easy on that caddy motor, I don't think they like lots of stress lol

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

nice, i like the inside of ur car..

'Excessive sound pressure levels may be experienced while riding in this vehicle if at any time u are uncomfortable with the listening level of the music selection, please inform the driver who will promptly pull over to let you out' - LOL, i gotta get me one of those warning notices :lol:

Hah.. I got another 32 valve northstar lined up. Just not the time to get it rebuilt how I want it. The current motor is almost pushing 160K.

And actully Im mostly German, and part Irish but Im unsure on the whole mix. I can drink like a mofo and fight like no other :lol:

Heres another video.

th_Movie_0001.jpg

Keep in mind these are my old kickers that came with the car when I bought it, I think they are 04 or 05 model 12s, powered by a ti10001bd.

This is just a temp/back up stereo.

Edit:

Here is another video I took before Steve hooked me up with the bass knob. Had to post it on youtube since it was too long for photobucket.

I also got my first hater too!!! I feel so special. I ended up ripping 3 sides of the foam off the sub and this guy claims that A) I over powered my subs or B) I clipped my amp and that is how my sub messed up. Either way he is wrong I think its just that they are old and the glue most likely let go.

But hey Id be jealous too if my l7s (one of which is not even working to its full potential, and are in a prefab box) are louder then his newer model l7s and his cheap feranheit deck..... I was going to leave him a smart ass reply (cuz thats how I am) but I said screw it and will show him up once my 18 incher is in the trunk...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SzrWMCNmdzQ

Edited by audiofanaticz

I was leaving bestbuy to see if they had that BADDDDDD ASSSSSS Sony sub for $500 bucks and I was going to talk to a tech about the sub and record his lack of knowledge but they didnt have it.

So I remote started my car before I left the building and i got oout the door and some dudes alarm was going nuts, I got in my car and turned the stereo down turned on my camera and made a video.

The guy looked mad when he walked out of the store :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QKnWhz4hJs0