so youre one of those ppl that disrespect other people by sitting in a parkin lot blasting your shit? thats so ignorant and inconsiderate towards other people it looks like. especially when that older couple kept staring at you. this is why older people hate bass. cause of people like you.

Our best buy is out of city limits for one, for two they where looking at the car with the alarm going off.

I rarly beat my stereo in the city, and most my videos are taking out at a car wash which is also out of town so I dont be disrespectful and inconsiderate towards other people.

Whatever you say man! You know all yet again!!!

Im a ignorant person bumping my stereo..

Oh and you still never posted pics or videos of your 18 inch FI...

a few people have seen my vids. i dont have to prove anything. nismo seen the video and so has amatt, and i got it off majorpayne. also, he has seen the install and so has 01extreme.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

a few people have seen my vids. i dont have to prove anything. nismo seen the video and so has amatt, and i got it off majorpayne. also, he has seen the install and so has 01extreme.

u got a link to it, i never knew u had a system. also have u ever thought about walling it off?

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

i like being able to see out my back window. and im getting rid of my truck in 2 months anyway.

this was with my old amp

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/di...ent=my18btl.flv

looks like it slapped pretty hard

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png