FI SP4 18s 3400 watts on each

Nice fiberglass work! I can't wait to see what the box looks like. BTW, I have personally beat the crap out of all the Hifonics BRZ and BRE amplifiers and I am very impressed. I've found that, if you give them steady voltage, they will push .5 ohm all day.

Thanks for the kind words. These are solid amps they ain't DC or Sundown but it will be sweet non the less

Can't wait to see how your box turns out. If you need input, just shout!

Hey, so that is some good looking stuff going on so far.

Only one question though..... in the OP, you had HiFonics amps on your list, but here you showed RF's ?

Just curious.

Fish

As for replying to everyone individually that ain't gonna happen but yes I could get diff amps. Did I want to? Yes do I like these? Yes. They will be dual 1s hooked one amp per coil should be fine to handle daily beatings. They are cea compliant. They may not do 25% more than stated but they will do what they say. What I really like about this forum is everyone is so diverse and I'm here to learn allot. I know haters gonna hate but in my eyes we are all one big ass family so I can dig it!

Only one question though..... in the OP, you had HiFonics amps on your list, but here you showed RF's ?

Just curious.

Fish

As for replying to everyone individually that ain't gonna happen but yes I could get diff amps. Did I want to? Yes do I like these? Yes. They will be dual 1s hooked one amp per coil should be fine to handle daily beatings. They are cea compliant. They may not do 25% more than stated but they will do what they say. What I really like about this forum is everyone is so diverse and I'm here to learn allot. I know haters gonna hate but in my eyes we are all one big ass family so I can dig it!

The RFs are what's left of the old mids an highs set up. They are not new equipment I might have said that but idk. The Hifonics shipped yesterday so everything should be here in a few weeks

Just curious.

Fish

Fish ig you didnt read that he is running rockford amps for his mid and highs setup it he stated that in his 1st post on the build log, and this very much does have the potential to get pretty loud if the enclosure is built correctly and it does seem like he has some basic knowledge GOOD LUCK MAN! :drinks: im planing on getting these woofers ordered around the middle of jan. how long did u order urs?? i doubt u have them already since iknow theres still a delay on them

EDIT DAM HE NINJA ME ON THE RF MIDS AND HIGHS LOL

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Great looking work man! What kind of box are you planing for those sp4's?

The new box measures at 13.0 cubes and since the ass' of the SP4 is so sexy I'll leave them inverted as not to waste space. It will be tuned at 29hz using a standard rectangular port

Just curious.

Fish

Fish ig you didnt read that he is running rockford amps for his mid and highs setup it he stated that in his 1st post on the build log, and this very much does have the potential to get pretty loud if the enclosure is built correctly and it does seem like he has some basic knowledge GOOD LUCK MAN! :drinks: im planing on getting these woofers ordered around the middle of jan. how long did u order urs?? i doubt u have them already since iknow theres still a delay on them

EDIT DAM HE NINJA ME ON THE RF MIDS AND HIGHS LOL

I ordered all the equipment Friday afternoon

Archived