FI SP4 18s 3400 watts on each

I like the pics of the old build mang and by the looks of em this new one should be nice too. Lol @ all the critics of your amps. As long as the owner of their own build is happy its all that matters. Bet they wouldnt like it if everybody went and judged there equipment. Budget is needed sometimes. I have 6 kids so thats my budget reasons lol. Congrats on the gettin hitched too mang. Big step in life and hope yall the best

I like the pics of the old build mang and by the looks of em this new one should be nice too. Lol @ all the critics of your amps. As long as the owner of their own build is happy its all that matters. Bet they wouldnt like it if everybody went and judged there equipment. Budget is needed sometimes. I have 6 kids so thats my budget reasons lol. Congrats on the gettin hitched too mang. Big step in life and hope yall the best

Thanks bud. I was raisied to make a budget and respect it.

Quick update. I mounted the amps on the box and decided battery placement. Also made a buss bar since I work at a machine shop I have plenty of tools. But today was the last day before Christmas shutdown so I'll have pics up tomorrow

Quick update. I mounted the amps on the box and decided battery placement. Also made a buss bar since I work at a machine shop I have plenty of tools. But today was the last day before Christmas shutdown so I'll have pics up tomorrow

In for updates, its gonna look great!

b28a1f74.jpg

f77969a4.jpg

958727b8.jpg

As you can see I got all the soldering done for the batteries so they are all wired up. In the second pic you can see my aluminum buss bars I'm gonna be using to help distribution. I couldn't fit all the amps on one side of the box so I had to put two on front two on back but no big deal I think the look dope.

Archived