Black Friday - What Did You Buy!?

I think black friday is stupid...at times it cheaper to buy online then at the store lol!!!

for real :rolleyes: My bud works at best buy and i always use his discount, not need for black friday :lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

me too... ha damnit wish i wouldve gone

I sat in the Yuba City, Ca toys r us parking lot to go to Game Crazy to get my nephew a nintindow wii for christmas.. My sister called last nite and said the Game Crazy outside of portland, or had 12 nin wii's. So i did a search for Game Crazy's and found one in Yuba City. so i drove the 10 minutes from my parents house to the Game Crazy and sat there in my car all nite. At around 2am everyone started lineing up at Toys R US, so i had to watch out more to make sure no one got my #1 spot at Game Crazy. So, at about 4am everyone really started lineing up and there was over 300 people there, so i got out and sat by the door of game crazy, and sat there.. My fiance ended up getting a pillow and blanket, and we sat on the pillow and about nodded off a few times. The guy opened the door at 7:00am and asked what we were waiting for, and i told him a nintindow wii. and he told me that he didnt have any last nite when they closed, but he would see what he had. He came back and said we have 3 and the time 2 other people joined the line at 7:15 - 7:30am.

When talkin to one of the gals in the line, she told me that some guy went to target 2 weeks ago, and walked out with 40 wii's when thats all they got on that shipment. I been pissed if I was right behind that guy.

Anyway, my sister is happy, and I made my nephews christmas come true, cause thats what he told his mom to tell santa that is all he wanted. so... I am happy to make his dream come true.. even though it took me sitting out in the cold for 8 hours.

so, thats my 2007 black friday story.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I sat in the Yuba City, Ca toys r us parking lot to go to Game Crazy to get my nephew a nintindow wii for christmas.. My sister called last nite and said the Game Crazy outside of portland, or had 12 nin wii's. So i did a search for Game Crazy's and found one in Yuba City. so i drove the 10 minutes from my parents house to the Game Crazy and sat there in my car all nite. At around 2am everyone started lineing up at Toys R US, so i had to watch out more to make sure no one got my #1 spot at Game Crazy. So, at about 4am everyone really started lineing up and there was over 300 people there, so i got out and sat by the door of game crazy, and sat there.. My fiance ended up getting a pillow and blanket, and we sat on the pillow and about nodded off a few times. The guy opened the door at 7:00am and asked what we were waiting for, and i told him a nintindow wii. and he told me that he didnt have any last nite when they closed, but he would see what he had. He came back and said we have 3 and the time 2 other people joined the line at 7:15 - 7:30am.

When talkin to one of the gals in the line, she told me that some guy went to target 2 weeks ago, and walked out with 40 wii's when thats all they got on that shipment. I been pissed if I was right behind that guy.

Anyway, my sister is happy, and I made my nephews christmas come true, cause thats what he told his mom to tell santa that is all he wanted. so... I am happy to make his dream come true.. even though it took me sitting out in the cold for 8 hours.

so, thats my 2007 black friday story.

My mom has been trying like crazy to get a Wii and no luck what so ever

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

P.S. i didnt buy anything for myself.. I didnt do any other shopping than to do that. My 8 yr old nephew will be so pleased that santa came through and got him his wii... It was better to do that then to tell him that so many kids wanted them this year, and santa ran out... Santa always comes through...

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Nov 23 2007, 11:06 AM) 198666[/snapback]
My mom has been trying like crazy to get a Wii and no luck what so ever

after today nintindo wiis are on back order.. everyone is trying to get a shipment before christmas, and dont know if they will be able to get any, or when the next shipment is comming in...