batteries keep dieing

just thought of something... the wire harness that plugs into the cars stock harness has a remote wire coming out of it but the cd player doesnt have a remote wire coming out of it could that be part of the problem maybe?

test it....if you can turn the car off and take the key out and that wire still gets voltage, its constantly telling the amp to stay on, draining the battery....

couldnt i just turnt he car off and look at the amp and see if the power lights on? lol

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

just thought of something... the wire harness that plugs into the cars stock harness has a remote wire coming out of it but the cd player doesnt have a remote wire coming out of it could that be part of the problem maybe?

test it....if you can turn the car off and take the key out and that wire still gets voltage, its constantly telling the amp to stay on, draining the battery....

couldnt i just turnt he car off and look at the amp and see if the power lights on? lol

I guess if you wanted to..... :pardon:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I guess if you wanted to..... :pardon:

well thanks for the help time to wait for her to get off work so i can work on this freezin my balls off in the cold, dark, afternoon -.-

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

srry got busy lookin at other posts but by the sounds of it they might have helped you out

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps