Post you CLEAR Sq songs that rape on highs

EDIT removed

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

rainman needs to get in on this

Does he have a big song database? lets get him in here!

I.G.Y. - Donald Fagen

Wrapped Around Your Finger - The Police

Walking on the Moon - The Police

If I Die Young - The Band Perry

In Color - Jamey Johnson (some nice lows in this one, surprising for country lol)

Time - Pink Floyd

Welcome to the Machine - Pink Floyd

Empire (whole album) - Queensryche

Hey Nineteen - Steely Dan

Rosanna - Toto

Go Rest High on That Mountain - Vince Gill

I can't Tell You Why - Vince Gill

Few songs I use to tune up a system. There's also sever MJ songs that are great for this too.

I like MJ too, which are the clearest songs? and hopefully there are some clear enough to craaaaank up without too much distortion

82% of this music isn't even really SQ kind of stuff. Just loud....... failure.

i like anything by phil collins the eagles rod stewart dire straights.. vince gill

micheal jackson and a few others..

also for those that throw out the "sq" term.. really dont know.. sq everything blends like butter.. it might sound good but not REAL sq

The term does get thrown around a bit and different people think of it differently. When I say sq, I just mean as clear as possible, and as loud as possible. I like songs that I can crank up with little distortion and vocals and other instruments to be as clear as possible, and I think thats what most people want.

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

No no no no!!!

UPLOAD the songs to a host like fileswap.com so we can just download, and not search on torrents or buy from itunes!! We need to do this so its no headache to download, put on an ipod/cd/flash drive whatever and plug and play and listen!! Please everybody that posted songs UPLOAD so we can all enjoy them!!!

That's file sharing which is against forum rules dummy which is likely gonna get you banned since you've posted links...not to mention the fact we already have a big SQ song thread

May not be true SQ since I don't have a setup to judge that but these ones I feel sound great:

Alicia Keys - Like You'll Never See Me Again

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby

Rihanna - Unfaithful

Michael Jackson - Human Nature

Blue Man Group - Shadows Pt. 2

Evanescence - My Immortal

One Republic - Apologize (Original Version)

Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

Incubus - Aqueous Transmission

This song....well just listen to it...Melodic Dubstep or better yet Chillstep

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I didnt know that wasnt allowed, I was just trying to give everybody the songs I use..... Can you link me to the big sq thread? How come I can goto decafs thread and download the zips of all the screwed and chopped songs? can I just make a big zip folder?

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

some of these last one are laughable

The second one you posted. Ehhhhhh seems too low bitrate to me.

one of 2 things...you downloaded it form a shit source which is your problem, or 2 your system sucks ass, which again is your problem. not the musics problem.

Ok I must have watched a crap youtube vid in 240p or something. This one sounds cleaner.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

I didnt know that wasnt allowed, I was just trying to give everybody the songs I use..... Can you link me to the big sq thread? How come I can goto decafs thread and download the zips of all the screwed and chopped songs? can I just make a big zip folder?

I can't find it now, it was a few pages, we'll just add to this one though since it's active I guess.

Decaf alters the music and 99% of it is free music from free mixtapes, but of course now its only for 18+ since ppl were just joining to get the music. All you gotta do is list the name of the song or add a YT vid of it, no need for file sharing since it's really it's not hard to find songs now a days

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived