Sonic Electronix

Well ive had this system for 4 months, and it is was going in and out and just quit. I checked all the fuses, theyre all good. I tried getting a small wire and touching the remote and ground terminals on the amp, but nothing happened. No sparks.. not sure what to try now.. the amp doesnt have a led or anything on it... So i was just going by the subwoofer vibrating or not.. also the capacitor wasnt cutting on. Not sure what to try now.. infinity g35 1 pioneer 10 championship series , class d mono block pioneer amp

(posting for a friend)

Sounds like you answered your own question. Your system went out. Sounds like the amps fried if it kept going out before eventually failing all together.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

what is the voltage at the amp? you shouldnt have touched those to wire together thats a good way to mess a lot of things up, but if it didnt spark there probably isnt any power at the amp so either you have a bad ground or there is a break in your power wire some where

This.

I had the same problem, I just followed my power wire back to the battery, and found out that my dad didn't crimp the ring terminal good so the wire fell out of it.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

I was pretty sure there was no power back there. Or a circuit at least. I tried hooking my power and ground straight to the capacitor and it won't even come on. I feel like the power cable doesn't have any juice. I know my grounds good though..

Edit: yeah, im going to check for a break or something today.

Edited by TLEJ

I was pretty sure there was no power back there. Or a circuit at least. I tried hooking my power and ground straight to the capacitor and it won't even come on. I feel like the power cable doesn't have any juice. I know my grounds good though..

Edit: yeah, im going to check for a break or something today.

That would be your best bet. Tell us what you find!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*