Second Skin Audio

15s In S-10

18s are two big for a daily set up with out going into the bed

13CF is plenty for two loaded BTLs...

I thought it was $1100 for the subwoofer budget, not the total one...

tell him to get one 18" BTL, make a 8CF box that will take it to the window line in the back and to run a BXI 2607D and he should be in great condition.

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

I think that the $1100 is for the subs only.

I am still going out of what most would say and push for multiple 12s. A bunch of 12's ported in a wall could do some damage, especially in an S-10. There will be an issue of what kind of 12s that you could come up with on that budget to do a bunch. You could pull off 4 Fi SSD 12s or 4 AQ HDC3 12s. It might be cooler if you were able to come up with 6 or 8 12s and run the T4k across all of them. Diamond D3 maybe, I got 6 for about $570 from an ebay store. Maybe Alpine Type R or something from ebay. Just some thoughts. The two 18s still sounds like a good thought too.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

13CF is plenty for two loaded BTLs...

I thought it was $1100 for the subwoofer budget, not the total one...

tell him to get one 18" BTL, make a 8CF box that will take it to the window line in the back and to run a BXI 2607D and he should be in great condition.

its because the amount of space it takes for the sound wave to form. Hes gonna be loud as fuck 6 blocks away. But hes gonna wounder why his hommie with a s10 and 3 12s is louder when you sit in the trucks and compare.