Second Skin Audio

How much does the cone of a fi 18" bl and 18" sp4 bounce up to?

Vooloco

The trunk I have is only about 13 inches tall. The SP4's mounting depth is 11.75. When I turn the sub up will the cone hit the top of my trunk? If it does I will probably have to get a N218 with a mounting depth of 11.125. And if that doesn't work I guess I would get a BL18 with a mounting depth of 9.75. So can someone please help me out? I would love to get the SP4 if passable.

Thanks

To be 100% honest, it would only work with the Fi BL 18. If you really want the N2 or the SPL, it's best to remove the back seat, seal the trunk from the cabin of the car, and put a box there. If you do put the box were the seat use to be, the you will have to screw down the box, and maybe put a alarm system in your car. It's in plain view, easier to steal...

So there are risk either way.

The trunk I have is only about 13 inches tall. The SP4's mounting depth is 11.75. When I turn the sub up will the cone hit the top of my trunk? If it does I will probably have to get a N218 with a mounting depth of 11.125. And if that doesn't work I guess I would get a BL18 with a mounting depth of 9.75. So can someone please help me out? I would love to get the SP4 if passable.

Thanks

BASSHEADS UNITE

Definitely suggest the BTL. If the max height is 13" and you include the .75" of wood on each side of the box, you're already at 13.25 before you include the gasket/surround of the woofer. The BTL will still be a tight fit even with single baffles.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Why not just put ur box on its side so you can run whatever woofer you want?

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

Why an 18?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Why an 18? With the sub facing up right at the trunk lid its going to sound like Ass. Even with the magnet on the wood ur looking at a min. Of 10.5 " with the bl.

I would face a sub into the car or do a 4th order and port the back deck

I would do that, but an 18 inch sp4 with a mounting depth of 11.75 inches. I don't think you can't angle that to fit vertically.

Archived