New comps <$200

TerryBallou-Crawford

Dealer is legitimate. Wulf Computers & Audio of Blue Springs is great. His main business is computers and he does audio on the side. I'm in the middle of installing them right now. I'll be able to officially recommend them tomorrow night hopefully. Got an MB Quart ONX125.4 to power them. I'll report back on it's performance as well. So far I'm impressed with the quality of the speakers and they come with tweeter pods for custom mounting.

1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71

Hertz HSK 165.3

JL Audio Slash 300/4

Fi BL15 Fully Loaded D2

Memphis 16-MCD1000

You could get a set of crescendo's new components they'll be out in 2the weeks

Can you PM me the specs and price and where to buy?

Oh you're a dealer ~_~

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Hey what is the verdict on your dealer and components? I'm intrigued now to buy some Hertz :)

They're in and running. They sound incredible so far. Get pretty darn loud considering the amp's gain is well under half. I was running my headunit in the upper 30s and low 40s (out of 50). Now I'm comfortably in the mid 20s. They have alot of midbass compared to the factory speakers which blends with the sub much better. I've also noticed they can get much louder than before without being uncomfortable because there aren't any peaks. I can't wait until they're broken in. The amp is doing good so far, but the jury is still out. Has alot of plastic, and the fusing is 3x35 rather than what the manual and website had said (3x40). Would love to know the actual output of it, but don't have the time to figure it out.

I vote the DD CS6.5's. They sound great and are hard to beat for the price.

They do have a great price. The ones I heard didn't sound great. I'm sure I could have gotten them to sound good if I was really interested, but I already knew I would buy Hertz.

1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71

Hertz HSK 165.3

JL Audio Slash 300/4

Fi BL15 Fully Loaded D2

Memphis 16-MCD1000

Archived