so ive been getting alot of pms on youtube about good 1/0 wire and a bunch of people are asking about install bay so i went out and picked up some install bay "1/0" off craigs list and i also ordered more kicker hyper flex so heres the vid i need to find some knu and rf if anybody wants to donate a foot or so to make a vid with

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Wicked vid. I was literally just looking at 0 gauge and trying to figure out why that stuff was half as much as the other and where the "buying the name" curve ended and the "this stuff is plain shit" curve began.

Ever looked into the Cadence stuff? Thanks for posting!

Wicked vid. I was literally just looking at 0 gauge and trying to figure out why that stuff was half as much as the other and where the "buying the name" curve ended and the "this stuff is plain shit" curve began.

ya i actually was just about to order some ive heard that its decent for the price honestly the best thing to do is save and just buy knu or kicker or rf look for ofc 100% copper if you can stinger is super super nice but hella expensive

NEW

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

FEEDBACK

dude cadence is no good im tellin ya i can get it way to cheap for it to be any good like less than copper weighs 45 dollars for 50 ft. roll is no good its just not economically possible to sell wire that cheap unless its not ofc :shrug:

The top 3 1/0 wire that is car audio wire I would run is, stinger hpm/pro, JL Audio, and Kicker hyperflex. The kicker wire is probably the best out of all of those and also costs the most too. Nice video!!!!

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

The top 3 1/0 wire that is car audio wire I would run is, stinger hpm/pro, JL Audio, and Kicker hyperflex. The kicker wire is probably the best out of all of those and also costs the most too. Nice video!!!!

:peepwall: not for me hehe cheapest besides that stuff like qpower and cadence thats not worth it :good:

:peepwall: not for me hehe cheapest besides that stuff like qpower and cadence thats not worth it :good:

cadence isnt ofc its cca im pretty sure im gonna pick up a 5 foot run and make another video with some random runs of wire

NEW

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

FEEDBACK

cadence isnt ofc its cca im pretty sure im gonna pick up a 5 foot run and make another video with some random runs of wire

i thought someone linked me to a page where it was said to be ofc either way my wholesaler will sell it for 45 dollars a 50 ft roll can't be much copper in there for that price or much good is all i mean. i mean you can try it just sayin results won't be very good im sure

i thought someone linked me to a page where it was said to be ofc either way my wholesaler will sell it for 45 dollars a 50 ft roll can't be much copper in there for that price or much good is all i mean. i mean you can try it just sayin results won't be very good im sure

oh ya im sure its not up to par with other wire out there

NEW

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

FEEDBACK